Sunday, September 12, 2010

Organic Ramen @ Soen EAST VILLAGE (NY)




As you know, Japanese like Ramen noodle so much and it is thought as unhealthy food because it contains much oil and salt.... with lots of animal protein.
However in East Village in NY, we can enjoy Orgainic Ramen!




Here's the Organic Ramen !
I ordered MISO Ramen.




ORGANIC RAMEN (Miso)vegetable bombu broth, miso, kombu, nappa, cabbage, kimpira, snow pea sprouts, corn, carrot, scallion and noodles.

It's served with brown rice mixed with seasoned carrot, string beans, shiitake and burdock.
I also enjoy Kale with Creamy Tahini Dill







Soen EAST VILLAGE
326 East 6th Street(bet.1st ave & 2nd ave),10003Tel:212-388-1155

Monday-Saturday 12pm-11:30pm
Sunday 12pm-10pm










1 comment:

  1. Hi, this is Dr. Shilpa from Bangalore, India. We'd met ten years ago when you and your sister were studying Organic farming here. Do you remember the sari photos and the mushroom curry? I would love to connect again. I'm on (91) 9008942141. I'm also one WhatsApp and Viber. My email is shilpanayak.mang@gmail.com. I'd be delighted to hear from you. Love, Shilpa.

    ReplyDelete