Thursday, September 3, 2009

ORGANIC LIFESTYLE WORKSHOP @SOHO 45rpm


I've been invited as a guest speaker to Organic Lifstyle Workshop at SOHO store 45rpm in SOHO, New York City.

As you know, 45rpm is one of my favorite clothing shops in NY! They have lots of facinating organic clothes both for ladies and men.

In addition to organic clothing, I'm also going to talk about how organic foods make you difference in your whole life.

I hope you'll enjoy wonderful "organic" moments at the event by learning organic benefits, tasting organic foods and finding your favorite organic clothes!

If you are interested in attending the Organic Life event, please e-mail to 45rpm SOHO store.
mailto:store.info@rby45rpm.com

And don't forget to check the website too!
http://www.rby45rpm.com/whats/index.php


**********************************
ORGANIC LIFESTYLE WORKSHOP

September 11.2009 Friday 6:30pm-
Free Event @ 45rpm SOHO.
Learn about organic lifestyle and enjoy organic foods.
Guest Speaker: Akiko Sunaga

R by 45rpm Soho
169 Mercer Street NY, NY 10012
tel. 917-237-0045

**********************************

1 comment:

  1. My wife bought me a shirt from here as she wanted me to look nice for work. But when I found out what it costed i decided that it was way more than I would feel comfortable wearing. They refused to return the money even tho she had just bought it the day before and I'd never even tried it on. I felt it was in really poor taste that they refused my return and without reason. I tried calling the manager and had no luck. I find the store also offensive in that they copy old american goods and play people like john fahey the shop but don't share any of the american values that these things represent to me. now my money is just going to sit with them as i dont have any use for clothing that comes with that type policies behind it, and they dont intend budging for a package i didnt even open.

    ReplyDelete